Hello Diane! Great blog! I am a bloger too. anescherrer.blogspot.com I saw that you read some Brazilian blogs. Are you from Brazil? I am. I know some dutch because I learned it with my Grandma. Kisses from Brazil, Ane Scherrer.
Hello Ane, Thank you too.I'am not from Brazil,I'am from Belgium,but I love the brazilian blogs for their beautiful grafics.Your grandma speaks some dutch? Greetings,Diane
Hello Diane! My father's family arrived in Brazil in 1950. Since I was a litle girl, I always heard dutch in our house. I spoke dutch to my grandma because she never learned portuguese. She died in 1983. I never studied dutch, so I can read and speak but I don't write hehehehehe. Kusjes, Ane
Olá,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLindo seu blog!
Beijos!
Hello Diane!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat blog! I am a bloger too. anescherrer.blogspot.com I saw that you read some Brazilian blogs. Are you from Brazil? I am. I know some dutch because I learned it with my Grandma. Kisses from Brazil, Ane Scherrer.
Hello Li,thank you.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHello Ane,
Thank you too.I'am not from Brazil,I'am from Belgium,but I love the brazilian blogs for their beautiful grafics.Your grandma speaks some dutch?
Greetings,Diane
Hello Diane!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMy father's family arrived in Brazil in 1950. Since I was a litle girl, I always heard dutch in our house. I spoke dutch to my grandma because she never learned portuguese. She died in 1983. I never studied dutch, so I can read and speak but I don't write hehehehehe. Kusjes, Ane